Monday, April 19, 2010

Dialogue 2 (magnifying conflict)

Magnifying Conflict:



"Bitch, you ain't shit!"
"Fuck off, dude. You been gettin' lucky with that cheap-ass shit all night long."
"Luck my ass! Just accept the fact that I'm better. I got the skills to pay the bills. My mama didn't raise no loser."
"No, your mama raised a faggot with those tight jeans you're wearing."
"Your mama's hands was in these jeans last night!"
"Suck my dick.......Why you wearin' the same jeans as yesterday anyway? Too poor to get a different pair of jeans?"
"Nah, I stayed at your mom's house last night and didn't get a chance to change, motherfucker."
"Real funny. Stop talking about my mom before I slap you upside your ugly-ass head."
"That's why my ugly head is thinkin' of all different kinds of ways to whup your ass tonight!"
"You know not to fuck with me!"
"Are you gonna shut the fuck up and play or what?"
"Yeah I'll play. I show you how the real G's play this game."
"Bitch, close your damn mouth......your breath smells like your uncle's cock and it's stinking up the fuckin' room!"
"That's why you haven't got no pussy in at least a year!"
"It's your turn, fuckface! Just go."
"You got a seven?"
"Go fish."

No comments:

Post a Comment