Monday, April 19, 2010

Point of View 2



I hope I get in front of the line. Soren always buds, but I'm not gonna let that budder bud me today. Miss Addison didn't even noticed him budding me yesterday. I'll clean up my mess before him, then hurry and get to the door first. Well, I guess I have to be second, because Miss Addison said Shawntelle gets to be line leader today. That sucks so bad. I haven't even been line leader yet since my birthday. Well, I'll get in front of Soren when we get down to the lunchroom. I'm getting a burrito today. Or pizza if they have sausage. He thinks he's cool just because his squad won dodgeball in gym. Next time we have gym, I'm winning. Or if we play Ships Across the Ocean, I'm going right at him. He can't even do as many burpies as me. If I'm a captain at recess, I'm not even picking him for my team. We scored three touchdowns yesterday without him. But I want one of those Vikings pencils he got from his mom.

1 comment:

  1. Your post sounds very similar to a story my daughter told tonight at dinner, about budders and the drama of being, or not being, the line leader and the kings and queens of her preschool classroom. If you were going for true-to-life story telling from a young child's point of view, you were right on!

    ReplyDelete